Although a beautiful place to live, Bend, Oregon often makes news headlines for its high…
9 common reasons to get your HVAC air duct system cleaned
Call us for a free quote today: (541) 389-2211
You wouldn’t tolerate dust building up on your windowsills, counters, shelves and floor for years, right? So why tolerate years of dust buildup and construction garbage in the HVAC air duct system of tubes through which all the air you breathe circulates?
At Guarantee Air Duct Cleaning, we see your HVAC air duct system as the “lungs” of the building. And just like a physician checks your vitals to ensure that air is flowing smoothly, there are ways to check if your air ducts need a thorough cleaning.
Here are the most common reasons to clean the HVAC air duct system in your business or home:
- You don’t remember or have knowledge of the last time you cleaned your ducts (if ever). We recommend cleaning your air ducts every 3-5 years.
- You shine a light into your return duct and see dust, or you remove a register cover and see debris.
- Dust accumulates on surfaces no matter how often you clean.
- Your home or business is/was affected by smoke pollution, including an indoor fireplace, indoor smoking, wildfires, or wood stoves.
- There is a lingering odor.
- You renovated or built your home or business recently, as the ducts will likely contain construction debris.
- You have vermin (rodents and insects) or signs of vermin in your home.
- Spring allergy season hits you particularly hard.
- You want to promote clean air quality in your home or business.
If one or more of these signs of a dirty HVAC air duct system apply to your home or business, contact us at (541) 389-2211 for a free quote.
Guarantee Air Duct Cleaning is the most referred HVAC air duct cleaning business in Central Oregon. In addition to residential air duct cleaning, Guarantee specializes in servicing large, commercial buildings, specialized sanitizing application and dryer duct cleaning. We use the most advanced duct cleaning equipment in the industry and travel throughout Oregon, Washington, California and Idaho for commercial HVAC duct cleaning.